Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Aren't you so glad that I work in a salon again so I have all this drama. 'Cept this time I am not involved in it! LOL. The girl with the psycho ex is leaving state by the end of the month, and another girl has to go to part time cuz of child care, and another one is COMPLETELY useless. So its going to be a TOUGH two months, and then I leave... And I am thinking that when I come back I am going to do 4 days a week instead of five. With everything that is going to be happening this year, I think the extra day off will help me be able to get things done, cuz just having Monday to be able to get things done isn't going to work. I cant do EVERYTHING on Monday and I still want my Sundays with Matthew, so I think having another weekday will help me. And that is one less day I have to put Hayden in daycare, which is breaking my heart already! I am having MAJOR issues with the daycare thing already. But there isn't much I can do about it. We both have to work, that is just the reality of our lives. there just isn't a choice to be made, because we cant afford to live on one income. I wish there was something I could do, but it just isnt plausible. So I want to have an extra day with my son, I dont want daycare to raise my boy, and I hate that idea. I hate it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I would feel that way, too. Hopefully you'll be able to work out a schedule somewhat opposite to Matt's, so that one of you will be home with him most of the time, and minimize daycare hours.

Just make sure you've run the numbers...sometimes paying for daycare is almost as much as you earn working.