Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

I got quite a bit done yesterday. I feel better for having the kitchen done. I didnt get the cupboards done like I wanted to, but there is always next weekend. Still haveto vacuum. Matthew came home early from work and I was like "oh good, I have some jobs for you." Including moving the appliances and the couch and general helping me clean. He looks at me and says "I want to go back to work!" LOL. I am a slave driver. I didnt get the vacuuming done or the entry way, or the floors. SO I will do those today and then next weekend we will do the upstairs. I want to get the crib next weekend, if Matthew doesnt have to work. If he does, then I guess it will have to wait another week or two. But we cant keep putting it off. We still have to get a car seat too. And a mattress for the crib. So we cant keep procrastinating like this. I guess I have to start holding some of my check in savings to make sure we have enough to get these things. Anyhoo, we still have a lot of work to do between now and then. A lot of budgeting and a lot of planning. This is going to be a CRAZY year.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't forget to update (or create) wills, as well as review your life insurance coverage. You'll need to be thinking about appointing guardians in the event of your deaths, as well as including your son as beneficiary.