Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Appointment

It went really well. I got a prescription for the heartburn, so hopefully that wont be an issue anymore. I did gain nearly as much as I thought I did. It is so weird cuz my stomach is getting bigger, but I am not really putting on much weight, which is really good. And my blood pressure was awesome. I have to do another 3 hour glucose before my next appointment, but thats it. I was put on Guest Services at work so I just answer phones and book appointments and stuff, so I dont have to be on my feet all day. On the down side, Matthew found out that they are sending him to Sheppard AFB, TX for training June 9-20th. Mom is maybe going to alter her trip time to be with me then, so I am not all by myself for 2 weeks. But that means she has to wait an extra month before she gets to see Hayden... But who knows maybe he wont go... He says its pretty for sure, but you never know, right? He was so cute the other night cuz I guess he has been worried that Hayden isnt growing or something was wrong. I think its cuz he cant really feel him yet, but I think he is better now cuz Dr. Ostrand said that his heart rate was "perfect" and she went over the ultrasound results and he is normal and healthy and my quad screen test was negative, so all is going very well. So he says he feels better now, but I know he wants another ultrasound so he can see Hayden again. It has to be hard for him, I mean I feel him moving all the time, so I know he is fine and active and basically that he is there. Matthew cant feel him or see him or anything, except for my growing belly. And we try to have him feel Hayden kick, but it hasnt been super hard lately, so its been difficult. It just has to be hard being so disconnected from all of it. But I assure him that he'll be here before we know and then he can hold him and feel him and look at him all he wants to! Only 3 1/2 months to go!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't forget your siblings are coming, sometime, too. Speaking of, someone needs to get his butt in gear and figure out when he can come.