Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Replacements

One of the things that is really bothering me about this whole work situation (and I am not entirely trying to sound arrogant on purpose, only kinda) is that I feel like these people are too dependant on me. They just expect me to be there, to cover shifts, and stay late and mix mistakes. I cant do that anymore, and they need to get it through their head that I have two weeks. 2. and they haven't even found anyone to replace me yet! And they fired another girl!!! How is that phasing me out? Seems to me that they are putting me right back into an impossible situation. On the floor. I am SERIOUSLY considering calling in on Saturday just to prove my point. I'll tell them I am having contractions and went to the hospital. I feel bad putting the other girls in a bad situation, but they need to understand that this is what is going to happen if they don't get their asses in gear and find someone to replace me. I am not going to be out on the floor all day long. And I will be having a note form my doctor on Friday that says the same thing. I am so sick of being taken advantage of. Its time I do some of the taking!

No comments: