Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 03, 2008

here's why i need to keep my mouth shut. instead of hiring a new person, they fired someone. so i am back out on the floor. bullshit. all of this. i wish these two weeks would go by faster. i need to get out of this store. mary is getting better at accommodating me when she can but no one else is really. i am just done. i hurt so badly, and i think i am getting a cold or something. i am going to the doctor tomorrow so i will see what she says about it, and if she will give me a note or something that says i need to be able to get off my feet during the day. otherwise its 8 hours on my feet behind a counter. and i cant do that. plus hayden has dropped and i HAVE to go pee. when the urge comes i HAVE to be able to go, otherwise i'll be going home to change. and i have to calm down because the more i get worked up, the more contractions i have. if i am not careful i am going to stress myself into a premature labor.

No comments: