Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

I think I have had a pretty productive weekend. I am feeling a little more comfortable with the thought that he could be here any day now. (With the help of G & G Rosie!!!) Matthew moved out of Hayden's room. We got the room almost all decorated and rearranged, I still have some things to hang up. I am geting the rest of his stuf washed. My bag is pretty much packed except for snacks and the camera. But I feel a little more ready. I have a clean, kitty free place for him to sleep. I tell you what, we were NOT happy with Jackie yesterday cuz we had to put a crib tent up and it was a pain in the arse! And that is an understatment! It looks really stupid and ruins the ambiance but it keeps her out and that is what matters. And it works. I have also got all of my Birth Announcments addressed. So i just have to fill in the date/weight/length and get stamps. Oh yeah, stamps are going up. When is that happening? I better wait to get them stamped till the increase happens, otherwise I will need to go out and get 1 cent stamps anyway. What else? Um, I am having more and more contractions, and some of them are starting to hurt. Not all of them, but the big ones do hurt. My last day work is Saturday. I am ready. My feet are pretty swollen if I dont keep them elevated for awhile and that is hard to do at work so I am going to be wearing slippers to work this week cuz my shoes dont fit when my feet are that swollen. Its funny because I am the most miserable I have been this whole time (which isnt really THAT bad I am just uncomfortable) and people are asking me how much time I have left and similar questions and when I say about two weeks no one can believe it. They all tell me "Really? You dont look big enough." Um, ok, thanks? what am I supposed to look like? Trust me, its two weeks. Maybe its because I havent gained 30 pounds like a lot of people, so they just expected more, I dont know. It just seems like a weird response, doesnt it? I dont know, maybe its what people always say to preggo people at the end, whatever, I thought it was weird so I thought I would mention it, cuz it has been SEVERAL people's response.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Stock up on Forever Stamps, kiddo. You buy at the current price and they're good no matter how much postage goes up.