Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

How do you comfort someone when they are 3600 miles away? How do you put aside your broken heart to help heal theirs? How do you put aside your disappointment to assure them that no matter what you will always love them That you you will never judge them by their mistakes... it only matters what you do AFTER you make the mistake. I guess that is what it means to be family, even if its not by blood. I just hope they can take away the lesson, the reason why this happened. The purpose. When I went through the darkest time in my life I kept telling myself that it was for a reason. I know that there is a reason. I hope that it leads to a life change, and a better acceptance of who they are and their unlimited potential, if they could only see what I see. And as hard as it will be, for awhile, to look at them self and NOT see this mistake... because for awhile, that will be what will happen, I know I saw it in myself, and I didn't even do the thing I saw, I just hope they can look past it, and move on. Never forget the lesson, but to move on and not carry it with them.

No comments: