Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

False Alarm.

They sent us home. I guess I got caught up in all the excitement. I don't really think I believed that it was time to go. I think I WANTED it to be time. I wanted it so much, that when we got home I cried for close to 30 minutes. I just felt like I had let everyone down. Matthew was so sweet, trying to make me feel better, he did a good job, but most of all, I disappointed myself. If I want to look on the bright side, at least I know what is going on now (FYI: NOTHING). No, that's not true. I now know that I am timing my contractions correctly. I am 2 -3 minutes apart. I am just not in enough pain, according to the nurse. She does believe that I am in early labor and its still going to be sometime this week, but probably more towards the end of the week. I am just supposed to keep drinking lots of fluids and going on our walks. And basically just wait around for the pain to come. They said that they could keep me at the hospital, but I would be more comfortable at home. So home I am. Still terribly disappointed. I am having more pain though. My back hurts like the beginning of kidney stones (Amanda knows that dull ache...) So I suppose its the precursor to what is to come. That's ok. Bring it. Bring it on I am so ready for this its starting to piss me off. Which is ok, cuz the more mad I am the better I handle the pain. Maybe its my body's way of preparing me. Making me wait to piss me off. I don't know. I am so tied of waiting. Where is my son?!?

No comments: