Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Appointment

I had another appointment on Friday. All is going good. They only had to take my blood pressure once this time, which is good. We are progressing nicely. I measure "perfectly" according to my midwife, who's first name escapes me at the moment. I am ridiculously uncomfortable. He has dropped and yet the way he is laying his legs and butt are still stretching out my rib cage so I cant take deep breaths, or laugh, or cough or sneeze without being in pain. Its a magical time, I tell you what. But we are right on schedule so God willing, we wont go too far over, but from what I have heard the hospital doesn't like you to go too far over either, so they start stripping your membranes at your 38 week appointment. I heard that its is EXTREMELY pleasant... Anyway, Not much to update, really just more of the same. Just trying to hang in there till the end. This is the LONGEST 4 weeks ever!!!

No comments: