Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

My belly button is stretching out... I cant bend over cuz Hayden had dropped and so now I cant really do anything with my stomach, it is just in the way. And my belly button is stretched all tight... He has taken to punching my cervix, and it hurts. Or sometimes instead of punching, he scratches at it, like he is trying to escape and he knows the way out, he just cant get it to open. And it happens at very awkward times! LOL. SO I know we are getting pretty close. My BH's are still painless so I haven't had to deal with that too much yet, but I feel like I am always just finishing a hard workout, like my energy has just been zapped, and all I did was go to the kitchen for some milk! Though I must say, if Matthew isn't around to help me, getting off of our couch is quite an endeavour!.

No comments: