Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Raspberries

So we had a fun moment last night. Matthew was blowing raspberries on my tummy and Hayden kicked him right in the mouth!!!!! LOL. It was so funny, Matthew jerks back and I'm just like "Did you feel that?!" And his jaw is still open, laughing,"Yeah!" We got a good kick out of that.

So updates, I haven't really been updating cuz Matthew has been tying up both computers lately with this Terminator show, he is completely obsessed. He says he isn't, but he is. So anyway, I cant wait till I don't have to work anymore. If it hadn't been for this stupid car thing, I would prolly have cut my weeks down a day, but we cant do that now. SO instead I am simply looking forward to not having to go anymore. We had a girl call in again on Saturday. I was so pissed. Why is it always Saturday? I know that answer to that, but it makes me so upset, cu that leaves us down a person on a VERY busy day. But I am expecting April 19th to be my last day. Mostly because I think by then, i wont even want to get out of bed. That is getting more and more difficult already! I am getting some swelling. Mostly when I spend all day on my feet, or I am really hot, my hands will swell. And sometimes when I wake up in the morning my feet are swollen. But not too bad. I have had a few leg cramps mostly at night...

I am starting to get nervous. Not so much about the birth part again, but about when he is actually here,and I am actually going to be responsible for another person, my little baby person... And then I start worrying about stupid stuff. Really stupid. Like how I am going to keep the kitties from running into the baby's room at night... Anyway...

Nothing real big going on here. It is officially Break Up season (that's spring to most of you). But it is so nice to be able to FEEL the sun again. Gotta get out there and up my Vitamin D levels before Hayden decides to arrive! Well, that is pretty much it for now. I have some stuff to do today, so I'll try to do a better job of posting my updates.

No comments: