Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I told Mary yesterday that I wanted to go down to 4 days a weeks. She didn't really respond, I don't think she is too happy about it, but I don't really care at this point. I only have a couple weeks left, I'm going to be missing more days anyway because I have appointments and classes coming up. And I just cant do it anymore. I almost passed out yesterday, I got so light headed and woozy... and every time I went to the salon to sit down and just work the phones, Marie would come in and tell me that I needed to go out to the floor and help. I'm sorry, but these girls need to get used to me NOT being there. They need to start working, and solving problems on their own. I'm not even a freaking manager, well, I should say I'm not being paid to be one, but that is what I am! And I am done. I cant keep picking up the slack all of the time...And yet there is this overwhelming guilt that I have that I am NOT working as hard as I could be, and that bothers me a lot. Damn this work ethic. Where the hell did this come from?! Oh, who am I kidding? When it comes to actually working at a job, I am diligent and obsessive. But I have more than me to worry about now, and that is what I have to remember.

No comments: