Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

I am going to miss being pregnant. I am going to miss feeling him move the most. Its just the most amazing feeling, even when it hurts. I love when he moves, I wish that he would move as often as he used to, but I know he is too big, now. Yes, the having to pee and the being exhausted and the not really being able to move stuff kinda sucks alot, but I am going to miss all of it. I realize that I will have my baby and that will be a different and just as wonderful a happiness. But still...It hasn't been horrible at all... I will miss it.

I guess I am starting to really think about the coming weeks now, namely what is going to come at the end... I don't really know how I should be feeling. I am a little nervous, maybe but not like I really think I am supposed to be nervous. And everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous. Why am I not? Am I supposed to be? I know what has to happen. I know what could happen. I know that I will be in pain, but that doesn't scare me. It never really has. I am not afraid to be a mom. If I was I wouldn't have gotten pregnant. I know how babies are born... Why does everyone ask that question? "Aren't you scared?" No. I'm not.

No comments: