Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I do believe our boy is starting to drop. My stomach is starting to change shapes, its getting rounder. I hope my belly button doesn't pop out... It hasn't yet and I am hoping I have enough padding to prevent it from happening at all. It just creeps me out. Anyway. I will take pictures to document the changing of the belly shape. Mom says its good and sounds like I am right on schedule. I hope she's right. If he wants to come a little early I wouldn't be opposed to it, just not too early!!! I only have 18 day of work left. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Then I can start taking naps in the afternoon. It is just so hard to stay awake during the day, when you aren't getting any sleep at night. Last night I didn't too to bad at all, I only woke up twice. Once at 12:30 and again at 3:30. I think I was just so exhausted that I had to sleep... He is moving less... It kinda freaks me out. I am still getting my 10 movements in an hour, which is what they want you to have, but it takes him a lot longer. I realize that there is a lot less room in thee and he is busy getting ready to be born and stuff, but it still worries me. It used to take less than 5 minutes to get ten movements... Stop worrying about it Emily, its not helping anyone!!!!!

No comments: