Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grrrr.... I kew this was going to be a problem, I just wasnt expecting it so soon! I made up Hayden's bed last night, put his matress in and his freshly washed sheets... and it is now Jackie's bed. She thinks we made it for her. I dont really know what to do about it. I dont want her thinking that she can be in there. They make these crib tents that you can put over the top of the crib, but they are like $45, and that just seems like a bit much for it, but it might be worth it to keep the kitties out of Hayden's crib. I'm already going to fight with them running in every time I open the door, and at 2 in the morning, with a crying infant, I am going to get sick of that fight real fast... I dont know what to do. They think the house is theirs and that isnt going to change!

1 comment:

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

Olivia spent a lot of time in the crib before Addy was born and before Addy started sleeping in it. But as soon as Addy started sleeping in it we never found her in there again. YOu can also shut the door to the nursery and use a monitor. Yes animals become such a joy after baby is born :P Oh you can also line the crib with foil right now until he starts sleeping in it and maybe that will deter them.