Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

34 weeks (sort of)



Ok, I know I am a day shy of 34 weeks, but at this time I don't care. Here I am in all my pregnant glory. The heartburn has returned, even though I am still taking the Zantac twice a day, I am sure its because he is squishing my stomach, cuz I cant eat much either. I had mentioned to Tara at work that I wished that I had brought some Tums with me to work for some temporary relief till I could take my Zantac again, and this lady come over and chastises me for taking Tums. "You KNOW you shouldn't take Tums. They cause constipation. ESPECIALLY when you pregnant." Look lady, I am 7.5 months pregnant, I haven't slept in weeks, I am puking up stomach acid, if you want to talk to ME about how I SHOULDN'T take the one thing that gives me some relief then you'll be talking out your butt since that's where I will shove your head. But I just smiled politely and said "Oh really, well, I have never had a problem with them and they help me." Bitch. Its none of your business anyway. Man, I need to get some quality sleep before I DO go off on some nitwit at work. I almost did last night too. It was 5 minutes past 6 (when we close) and I was locking the door, and this lady walks up and knocks on the door asking if we were closed. Duh,m lady the lights are off and I locked the door. Before i could get the door completely latched she yanks it open and says, "I just need to get a perm." "Were closed, ma'am." "Oh really? The door was still open." "yes, because you yanked it out of my hands. Hurry up." I was so not nice. What cajones she has. We were obviously closed!!!! Oh, I was pissed. I hated people before I was pregnant, I tell you what, I despise them with the hatred of four lifetimes when I AM pregnant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey! You just look so Beautiful! Keep telling Hayden that Grandma Whitmer loves him best! Love you, too, Mom

Amanda said...

Um, can you be Grandma Bonnie or something like that? Grandma Whitmer has white hair and sparkly blue eyes.

I'm in the same irritability boat, except that it's everybody. Imagine an office full of people getting on each other nerves. At least when we count down, it'll be over and not more of the same, I suppose.