Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh, how I miss sleep. tossing and turning, getting up to pee. the last couple nights I slept for four to five hours at a time, but last night i was right back to up every two hours. That is apparently how long it takes my body to process the couple drinks of water I had the last time i was up. So stop with the water, I think. Yeah, that worked out well. My mouth was so dry my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth. It was so gross and kinda hurt to "un"stick it. Maybe I am more tired today cuz its my Monday and I know that I have a whole week ahead of me. A week of people calling in to work, of not knowing what time I will get off that night, cuz I don't know who is (or isn't) showing up that day. So I go in at my scheduled time 9;45am... and more often than not, end up staying till close. I just don't understand why people cant just come to their job! Maybe it was the way I was raised, seeing dad go to work everyday... I just don't understand, for people who complain that they don't have any money, and then call in all the time... why do you think you don't have any money?!!! And I hate that I cant make plans because I don't know when or if I have to put in extra hours. On top of that, I don't think I( can for much longer. My feet hurt. My knees are starting to hurt. My back KILLS me by the end of the day... I cant keep filling in for everyone else. BUT I only have about a month of work left. I want to stop working around the 19th of April. That's two weeks before my due date. I figure I will be horribly uncomfortable and tired by then. But if I have to, I guess I can keep going, if we cant afford it. Actually, right now I don't feel like we could afford me taking ANY time off. And it makes me feel kinda guilty that I wont be working... And it doesn't really help when Matthew comes out at random times and says "I don't know what we're going to do when you stop working. I guess I need to get another job." I know he doesn't know I feel guilty about not working, but it is just a jab at that, you know? Cuz there isn't really anything that I can DO about it. I cant exactly work through the pain. But I guess I could hold on for a bit longer before I stop, and I would have ABSOLUTELY NO problem with that, if I knew I would be in the salon for that time and not 8 1/2 months pregnant forced to stand behind a register all day... Dilemma.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Take advantage of the guilt trip, man. You got six weeks of "feel sorry for the pregnant lady" to work with here.