Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 03, 2008

Just when you thought you were gaining ground...

We will starting to feel sogood about of situation. We were getting things figured out and budgeted and we were starting make head way. And then my car craps out. Saturn called and basically says that one of my computers is completely fried. $506 to fix. Ok, thats do-able, I guess, I dont like it, but what are you going to do? I need my car. And I need it to be safe. But on top of that GEICO called and said that since it was mechanical , they arent going to pay for the tow. And no one told us there would even be a possibility that we would have to pay for it. They are still going to pay for the rental car. I just feel like we have started to get our feet back under us, and here comes another wave to knock us over. I suppose this is life. I am just so sick of life crapping on us...

No comments: