Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Randomness

First off, I love Dove Energy Glow lotion, cuz I REALLY didnt want to start tanning again. I was just too afraid I would get addicted again, but I didnt want to look like I hadnt seen the sun in three month, either. Great stuff.

I have been exhausted all freakin week. I decided that I needed way more air in my bed so I went from 40 to 65 on my Sleep number bed, and I have not slept so well in a long time! Cause I sleep on my stomach most of the time, and when I would wake up my back would be KILLING me! So I pumped up the bed so I'm not od concave when I sleep and I should have done it a long time ago!

Matthew is giving his first speech (briefing) in class tday. He was really nervous. He was more nervous to give in to me! He though I was judging him. I wasnt judging him at all! I WANTE#D him to get past the first 8 lines so I could learn something, but he was so sure I was judging him that he couldnt make it past that point. Once I made him realize that I just wanted to hear his speech, he relaxed and was able to get through the whole thing. I guess I dont make a very good audience.

I swear my skin thinks I am 13 again, cuz I am breaking out so bad. I am so sick of this. Time for some skin overhauling! I'm sure you didnt really care about that, but I seemed to think you needed to know.

Anyway, I should get back to work.

No comments: