Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Disney World- A dream come true





We are starting to plan our 2009 trip to Disney World. And it looks like mom and dad are going to come with us. And that makes me even more exciting to go. I cant wait to share this world with them. I was lucky enough to have been shown the magic by my second family. And I want to share that with them. And it seems so corny, what I am about to say, but unless you have been there, and you have expeienced it, I suppose it would. But once you experience the magic, you just dont understand. But there really is no other place like it on earth. It truely is a another world. You enter those gates and you go back to a simpler time. A time where you didnt have worries or stree, or work or dire sickness. You can be a kid again and no one judges you for it. They encourage it. To dream that anything is possible, as long as you believe it. To be the princess you always knew you were.
To watch a fireworks show and hear the music from the movies that enchanted you as a child, and get chills and tears in your eyes because of what you feel. Because of the Disney Magic. Becaue of the love that surrounds you because you are sharing it with your family. You return to a simpler time. Where your every need was taken care of so all you had to do was enjoy it.

In the darkest time of my life, I went to DW, and all that evil I was going through, disappeared. It was an escape from the darkness of real life. Of the pain and hurt I had in my heart was lifted because I went somewhere where that stuff didnt matter. And wasnt able to follow me there. I know it sounds silly, but it is true. (so true I cant stop crying right now cuz I am reliving that feeling getting away from that)

And I will soon share that feeling with the two people who deserve an escape as much as anyone I know. To share it with two people who worked so hard my entire life to make sure my dreams came true. Who work today to keep them burning. To give them the magic and the joys of childhood again. Of the magic and joys of the childhood they gave me. It makes me so happy and light and so excited. I wish it were this Novemeber rather than in two years.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And remember Emily...it all started with a Mouse.

Dreams are a wish your heart makes...

Laurie