Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Friends

I am so happy I get to have my friends back. Now that Danielle and Melissa dont work at the store anymore, I dont have to feel guilty about seeing them. I limited my contact with them because I didnt want to somehow get them in trouble. Like the bitch would find out they were hanging out with me and somehow take it out on them. So now I dont have to worry about that and I get my friends back. Stupid bitch, making me miss out on nine months with my girls. I dont like girls all that much so when I find some that I get along with I want dont want to limit my time with them but at the same time, I am not going to put them into a bad situation (unlike SOME people I know!) just because I want to be with them. But now I dont have to worry about it! Yay. I have been pretty lonely since Tara moved to Kenai. Matthew is great, but I need my girls. It is so funny that a person like me, who really cant stand most girls, has, no needs, to have HER girls around her. Cuz the girls I'm friends with are awesome. I only pick that best people to be around me. Well, most of the time. There was that one HUGE mistake... But we will not dwell on past mistakes. Just on the great feeling of having your girlfriends back.

No comments: