Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am so sick of being sick. And I dont even really FEEL that bad but I do. Its wierd. I dont really have a voice, which I proceeded to ruin evenmore at the play off game last night, and will do again tonight... I just forget that I cant talk cuz my throat doesnt hur. It is just wierd. I cant wait till its over. It better be over soon, the Walk is a week from Saturday. There is a lot of stuff I need to do and I need to have my voice to do it!!! A week and a half... I cant believe its almost here. Soon I will have to go back to working at the commisary every day... Boo. At least its warming up so Its not so miserable. Boo again.

Wow, I was just atchin the news and some lady drove her car off a cliff at Earthquake Park and walked out into the Inlet. Those mudflats are suicide! I guess maybe that was her intent. I'm sure she died. If you get stuck in those flats and the tide comes in... you're dead. They cant get you out of that. Yeah, she died. Man, she had two kids. Thats really sad. Really sad.

Man, I need to watch the news more often. Anchorage is getting a new mall with.... TARGET!!! By Fall! OOOh, KOHL'S and OLIVE GARDEN!!!!!!! YES!!! I am SO happy!

No comments: