Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Baby Fever.

Someone in our house has caught a major case of baby fever (and its not me) but it seems to be catching. But we agreed that we woulkd wait till we came back home, but Matthew really wants to be a daddy. He says he watchs the people walk in front of the UPS store and he sees the guys holding the little hands while they try to walk... And he wants that. Awwww. Which just makes me so happy and so sad that I said he would have to wait. I dont want to wait, but I do cuz I want to be close to mom and dad and Matt's family too. And we are planning on going to Disney World in November with mom and dad. And I dont want to risk not being able to go so we would have to wait till after then. So we are kinda bummed. See what Baby Fever run rampant will do within a household?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Go read Annika's blog. That might help you wait.

Ems said...

Nope. Midnight. All night. I dont care. Because the description of those first steps... The joy and happiness I had about HER son walking... I cant even imagine how happy I would be aboutmy OWN baby... And it erases all of that. Because I was supposed to be a mom. It is what I am supposed to do. I dont want a job. I dont want to go to an office everyday. I want to be a mom. And I feel like everything I am doing now is just biding my time till I become a mom.

Amanda said...

No, I mean go back to the Archives, May 2006 and read the whole thing, from birth to first steps. She does a really great job of talking about both the joys and the hardships of motherhood.