Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Birthday Party

I have decided that while I am home, I want a birthday party. And I am giv9ing mom a challenging task. I want a cake that embraces my 25 years. I want to put emblems and symbols of my quarter century. This is my tentative list so far: Jem, Patty O'Green from Rainbow Brite, Hand cuffs (mom will LOVE that one) nail polish, corn stalk, WHS, MS society logo, tigerhawk, Walk logo, Camera, Alaska (I dont know what to use to reprsent that, the flag, a moose? Still wokin on that.) Disney World (again I need an emblem, the mouse head? the castle?), Matthew, Aces' hockey and Zion, band. That's my list so far. And then I want it to say "Happy Quarter Century". Like a collage of my life. Okay, who can tell that my new favorite show is Ace of Cakes? It is going to be awesome. I am so pumped. I am excited for my birthday cuz after last year? Forget about it. This is 800 times better. Plus, since I thought I was 25 LAST year, I have dealt with the shock.

No comments: