Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 06, 2007

Just a couple updates for you.

Danielle called to tell me that she finally quit the store and reported Lori to the Labor Board. They are putting together an investigation. Good news.

They are sending Matthew to ALS (Airmen Leadership School). And he is NOT eligible for the new ForceShaping going on, you have to have 6 years in service. So still not coming home.

Alan Thicke was at the Ace's game tonight. No, really. It was kinda cool. At first we thought Bob was joking when he said that Alan Thicke was there, but then they gave him the microphone...

Grizzly is recovering really well from her surgery. She got spaid. Jackie was a little distraught though. I dont blame her, the last time we took her playmate away, he didnt come back.

We arent doing anything special for Easter. I got an Easter basket from Diana. And a box came frommo, but I am not going to open it until Sunday. I know whats in there though. Hey, Manada, we dont have Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies here. I searched everywhere, so I know there are some in that box! (4 bags? Really?)

I've been fightin something off. Prolly what Matthew had. I slept 13 hours on Thursday. I went to bed at 5 pm yesterday and woke up at noon today. I slept more than i have been awake the past three days. But it has felt so good. Now if only I could only get the damn dogs to shut up and not wake me up.

Anyway, that is about it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, you are behind. I'm up to 6 now. And I can't find Sweet Tart Jelly Beans, though I've only looked at CVS and HyVee, since that's the only places I've been.