Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pictures from the MS Walk

This is my desk lst week with all my To-Do piles.


This is early registration/bib pick up on Thursday night.


Today is the day. Diana is giving the volunteers some last minute instructions.


Directing parking while "The Great One" looks on.


Setting up the Coca-Cola trailer.

Shuttling the walkers to the starting line. What a BEAUTIFUL day for a Walk.


These are our Money Runners from Wells Fargo


These girls did a GREAT job as the "Big, Wild Animals"

Registration table at the Millenium Hotel


Hanging banners at the starting line

Outside the hotel

Subway Sandwich guy.


Waiting for the start


And They're off!!!


Coming around the bend...

Our first runner is on his way in.

Cheerleaders bring them in


The guy in the front has already finished twice, but he would go back and meet his teammates and run them in.


Pretty good time for running with a stroller.








The line for the hotdogs

Selling the old walk tee shirts so we can buy tables
This is Gene, Diana's husband, at the grill

This one is for me. You cant put me in a location like this, with a camera in my hand and thing I wont get some scenery shots!

These are my favorite team sirts. Their team name was "Wilder Women" and this is the back (obviously)

And yes, I was there too.












1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Emily!

It looks you had a great day, and I hope all the hard work was worth it.