Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bitches

And one of the downsides of MySpace. I have so far loved it because I have been able to keep in touch with people I wouldnt have otherwise. Which is now both a good thing, and a bad thing. Here's why:

Sunday we went to Outback for supper with Marcuz and Amelia and when we were waiting for our check one of the "girls" (I say girls instead of Bitch) from L.A. Style came in with her husband. I literally wanted to vomit. Not because of her, but because of the situation. I told this to Carrie (posted it in her comments on MySpace) (Carrie worked at the spa and quit after what they did to me) Anyway this girl saw the comment. Well, Carrie knows how I meant it, the situation not the girl part. Well thats not what the girl saw. So she messages me (which I dont know how cuz my profile is private so only my accepted friends can see my comments) and says that she "thinks its funny that stupid fat bitches stick together". And the part that makes me giggle a little about all this, is how absurd she has just become cuz she always goes on about the "haters" and how they are jusat jealous the success of the LA Style "brand" and blah, blah, blah. Which I find to be humorous cuz I NEVER said anything against HER, just about the situation that I am drowning in, but she comes back at me all defensive and insulting. Who's the hater now? This whole thing is just DRIPPING with irony (maybe not the right word, contradiction maybe works better than irony)! I think that it takes one to know one and she is in NO place to call anyone fat since she is quite over weight. No place to call anyone a bitch cuz she epitomizesthe word. And LEAST OF ALL should she be calling anyone stupid she she STILL WORKS FOR LORI!!! And calls Lori her hero and thanks her for all the good things that are happening in her life.

OMG, for being that stupid, you deserve whatever she does to you!

No comments: