Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

For the first time I ddnt really want to call home for a holiday. And when I did they were all so happy and laughing the way I havent laughed since I've been home, around the table with my family and a deck (or two) of UNO. I'm glad I did since manda answered the phone, I havent talked to her for months. But it was so depressing. Especially since we arent really doing anything. I wanted to go to Aleyasks for the sunrise service, but we couldnt. I wanted to go so bad, now I have to wait a year, I WILL go next year, with or without Matthew. I hate hoildays.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was worried about that. But I so much wanted you to be a part of it, I wanted to keep it going for you. We don't usually laugh like that when you're not there.

Feel better soon.