Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I have finally found a friend. And I mean a real friend. It has taken long time, but I have found someone who thinks like me, acts like me, is my age... It has been hard trying to find someone I connected with. It is really hard when you have found that person already and then had to leave them behind. But today I realized it. I was talking to Tara and she just looks at me and goes, "You know what those earrings remind me of?" I was wearng the pink and black star earrings, the ones I was wearing when I was home and Malea kept singing Twinkle Twinkle little star. I was like "No. What?" "They remind me of Jem, do you remember Jem?" I FREAKED out! "remember? I LOVE Jem. " "I had Jem hightops." I still have my dolls. I have them all on DVD!" "No Way! I loved Jem." No one knows Jem up here. No one. I have talked about it before and people look at me like what kinda crazy Iowa show you talkin abaout. but She just brought it up and one of the reasons why I bought those earrings was that they reminded me of my childhood. Jem. Who knew it would bring us that much closer. I mean we've been hanging out and stuff, and I am bonding with her son. He is my loner baby. In that Tara says whenever I feel like I want my own baby, I need to take hers for a while and then see if I feel the same, but I love him. So I thought I would share that little conversation.

Jem, bringing the world a little closer together.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww.