Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It was really warm yesterday. I think it was like 36. So now everything is melting. Which is ok. Its not asd pretty as it used to be. Today its already 40 and the sun isnt even out yet. For those of you who wonder sunrise is at 10:00 today. 10:01 tomorrow. and sunset is at 3:43 pm. Yes the middle of the afternoon. BUT the light at the end of the tunnel. The 21st is the end. We will not be here but the 22nd we start getting our light back. It really starts to wear on you. I am just tired all the freeakin time. I know it has to be more than just a lot of wor. I mean I am sure that has something to do with it, but ALL the time? Just give me the sun back. I actually cant remember the last time I saw the sun. I think it was a Saturday... maybe 2-3 weeks ago. Hard to say. All my days have blended together. I dont usually know what day it is. Anyway, I need to get ready for another day at work. I'm thinkin I might take BOTH my days off this weekend. I need to get some laundry done and start cleaning this house for when we leave. i realize now that I was mistaken when I said I had only one weekend left. I have two but I thnk I will need both of them. I think that I will not send anymore presents home. Hopefully everything will get there in time. They should. It has what? 2 weeks to arrive. Go USPS. K gotta go.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oooh, 36. I can't wait to get the thirties back. (We got another 4 inches of snow yesterday...we're gettin' all Alaskified for your return!) I think the sun thing would really wear on me, too. I see a little bit in the morning, and that helps a lot.