Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Alright friends and relatives, it is OVER. The sale went well. We didnt make the #'s we wanted but we did beat last year's sales by about $1000. The Christmas party went off without a hitch. And I was able to get up the next morning. But the best part of all is that its OVER. Now it is smooth sailing till vacation time. One more weekend and the holiday season is over. For work me anyway. One more weekend. I need to start cleaning. I have to hide anything paper since we have opted to leave Jackie home, she will try to eat everythig she can. Yes, we have to leave the kitty here. It was going to be an extra $200 to bring her along, so I had to decide, and we just dont have the money right now. Maybe next time.

I just thought that I would let y'all know how it went. Se ya in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Big sigh of relief for you, huh? I hope you at least had some fun at the Christmas Party.

Wasn't Smith going to take Jackie for you before you were going to take her along?

Stupid Blogger. It does so say "smenita". And it won't give me a new word! Argh!