Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2005

The countdown is truely on as we have only eight days (seven for those of you IN Iowa) til out trek cross country. And I have yet to begin thinking about getting ready. I work everyday frm here til Tuesday and have no idea when we will get this house clean and Jackie-proof. I did clean the bathroom today since I was sick of looking at it. Matt's idea of cleaning the Bathroom is taking out the trash. Which in itself is fine but you need to do all of it. Anyway, I suppose I have technically started.

We got the pictures from the Christmas party back. They are really good. ludwig (our photographer) got a really nice protrait of Matthew and I which we are goint to use as our Christmas card pic this year. Jackie's costume will have to wait til next year, we just dont have time to do it.

I got the last of my presents sent offf to mom today, so they are all on their way to IA. I jusy need to start making my lists. My brain has shut down and is leaking out my ears so I cant really remember anything. Lori calls it short-heimer's. I'm gettin really bad. And way burnt out. I'm just ready to go, get out of here. Only 8 days to go.

One thing that is bothering me is that I got my lip waxed yesterday and today it is all bumpy. I dont usually have a problem with waxing, especially my lip. Oh, well, that what I get for waxing during that time of the month. STupid decision on my part, but it needed to be done. Friday I will need to get a fresh coat of color, my nails filled and a final wax and I should be ready to go. Man, I am high maintance.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are. I'm lucky if I get my legs shaved.