Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 09, 2005

Ok so I tried to give myself tomorrow off too but that didnt work out so well. Lori wants me to come in anyway. Oh well, I tried. Maybe next weekend. At least I dont have to be in until 2. That helps. But is extra money and we need it. I cant wait till I get my raise. So most of my Christmas shopping is done. Just so everyone doesnt get their hopes up, I am sending more of a New Year's card this year. Doubt I will get them sent beofre we leave. I'll try though. Maybe we'll get the picture done this weekend. Sunday maybe. Then I can have the cards out by Friday. Mom says all the presents are arriving safely. And all have made it so far. I have one more shipment to go and then the rest will come home with me. I am extra excited about Amanda's present. And not for the reason that she thinks. Cuz I may have made some statements that , in retrospect, may have led her to believe I got her one thing when I didnt. Sorry if you got your hopes up. BUT I think you will be even MORE happy with what I DID get you. Anyway, Oh, and dad's is really good too. But I have to say that Lew's is the one i would kep for myself. And mom's, well, I love that one too.

You know I think i just love giving gifts. It just makes me happy. I would probably cry if I ever found out someone didnt like a gift I picked out. I really would, and not because thats what I do all the time, but really. I put so much thought and love into gifts I pick out that it makes me SOOOO happy when i give them to people. Its like I included a little piece of me in it cuz i am so emotionally attatched. Of course I attach myself to everything, I am a very emotional person, but asides from that. I hope you guys like it.

No comments: