Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2005

So technically I should be cleaning or packing or doing launfry or one of the other billion things I need to do before Tuesday, yet here I sit still thinking I have PLENTY of time to get ready. In all actuality I dont. I have no time. But does that bother me? No, why should I be conccerned that house is a mess and my clothes arent clean and I havent started packing? I, afterall, have all night to do it tomorrow. Y4eah, right. And I know thiws, and yet here I sit blissfully unconcerned with the fact that in about 48 hours we will (theoretically) be ready to leave for the airport. Oh, well says my lazy brain.

I have all the pictures from our Christmad party. I will be bring those home. Matthew made a DVD of this year to bring. I need to gather all my misc pictures to bring, like Graham Webb and so on. I think I am going to bring home his book. It sounds interesting. Anyway, Matthew wants me to spend some time with him so I'd better go. C'ya in a couple of days!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

See, all you need to do is start. Sort the laundry. Then when you have it started, throw a load in. Then you have half an hour or so, oh, I can clean the tub while that's going, and so on. Or clean the bathroom together!