Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So back to the brain leakage problem...

Tara was talking to me today cuz a client wanted to know if we could get some hairspray special ordered and I was looking at her, and she was talking to me but I was NOT listening. I just checked out and didnt even realize I wasnt listening until she was done. SHe was just looking at me like "So?" and I didnt even know she had asked me a question. I was just gone. I'm like "Sorry I was TOTALLY not even listening to you." Luckily the client was cool and staered laughing and made a joke about the holidays having that effect, but I couldn'e believe it. I just checked. I am trying so heard to care about what is going on, and having things ready for when I leave and stuff but I told Ralph today, straight up I dont care. I will try to, but I dont. like Ashley was in a car accident yesterday, and I could care less about who is going to cover her shifts. I mean I have it all worked out and stuff. I'm so bad.

Anyway, I have a week left. I am going to clean the downstairs to night. Jackie wont bother me. She is pissed at us cuz we took her to the vet today. She was scootin around the house, draggin her butt on the carpet so we had to make sure she was constpated or anything. So the vet stuck her finger up her butt and squeezed the anal glands. So Jackie had a rough day. Poor cat.

I just read that sentence and it sounds like the vet stuck her finger up her own butt. LOL.

See what I mean about the brain leakage. I just thought that sentence was THE FUNNIEST thing.

No comments: