Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So I feel a little better after today, but tomorrow I am stuck over at the Spa all day so I cant help get ready for The Day After. Of course it was my own stupid fault because in my effort to deplete some of our overstock I suggested that they carry Matrix over in the other store. So I told Lori to make sure they price the stuff up to the dollar cuz we price down ten cents to be copetitive with REGIS and JCPenny's. She's like, "Well, why dont you go over and do it." Der, OK. Like I dont have anything else to do. As I have AT LEAST 20 maybe 30 boxes FULL of stuff we brought out for our Door Buster Sale on The Day After. And we need to get it all set up. Hopefully the girls can do it all tomorrow. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.

I got a VERY exciting phone call from Lew today. I cant talk about it but I have to get it out. So I dont know why I brought it up.

I have been having these crazy dreams lately With people in them that I have not even THOUGHT about in years. The other night it was Robert Dotson, he just popped up in my dream. Of course, I was in a Music Video for Green Day's Blvd of Broken Dreams and what's a dream about Green Day without Robert in it. And Last night it was Joe. Of all people. Why are these random people showing up in my dreams? Probably since its getting closer to being time to go home, so I am just thinkin aboout home. Its always in the back of my mind. I cant wait. 4 weeks. Cant go by fast enough.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Why can't you talk about it? He didn't tell me not to talk about it.

Ems said...

Because he hadnt told anyone else yet and I wasnt supposed to ruin the surprise by telling anyone. He wanted to.