Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So I woke up Obscenely early today so I have some time to kill before I go to work. We have so much stuff to do before Wednesday. I am so not ready for this sale. Fore anyone who doesnt know Our big anniversary sale is a week from Saturday. We have a mega huge party on the Saturday but the sale goes for 4 days. Well, it is now expanded to an anniversary sale and a Grand opening sale. SO now I have two stores to prepare for this. I dont have signs I had the girls sticker all over our give aways yesterday. We give out thousands or give aways like samples and we have wallets from American Crew, coffe mugs from Paul Mitchell, we are having drawing for two bicycles we got from Matrix I hink. And TONS of samples. Well, we have to sticker each one with a label that says thanks and has both our names on it and phone numbers. Its a nightmare. Tomorrow we get to go through all the CDs and change them ALL the Christmas music. Right now its just intermitted and occasional. Tomorrow everyday will be filled with cheer. LOL. Anyway, I have to leave for work. I newed to hop in a tanning bed quick. I have to wear a dress in a week and a half. I am so not ready for this.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You're wearing a dress?!? Hee!

Take a deep breath, and stick to your lists. You can do it!

Ems said...

I would just wear a suit but I always wear suits to work and this is supposed to be special.