Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What a crazy couple of days. Alright so I told you about the accusition of the spa. I have spent the last couple of days over there, helping get the retail set up. They used to carry Aveda, which is an elitist type hair line cuz if you carry that, they only allow you to carry two other lines, you arent allowed to advertise that you have it and their customer support sucks, so Lori, (under some very good advice) pulled it in favor of putting in more lines to offer quality choices to the clients. So I have been in there transferring stock and inventory from our store to theirs, getting ifo inputted into their computers, and teaching them how to set up retail. Size order and the oeder in which you put the products and the styling products and so on. I will probably spend a couple of days a week over there, and the the rest in my store. Ralph and I are going to switch back and forth so one of us will be in the other building at all times. But I like it there. Its a different atmosphere. There is a different focus. It isnt about selling products, its about enhancing their experience so they keep coming back. Everything is so mellow cuz they came there to relax and be pampered and spend major cash. I'm all about gettin a piece of that. So when I get back in January we are gong to hammer out the details of my employment, in both places. I need to know that it is worth my while to go over there. I mean I wont be makin comission like i am over in my store so I need to know that I am getting that and more, since now I will be driving more and so on. But now I HAVE to go to bed. I have been on a coputer all day. I need to get off and rest my eyes.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I ended up buying some of that Pureology stuff. (ouch!) It doesn't lather up well, because I have hard water, but I really like what it does for my hair. But I only use it once a week, to try and make it last.

Ems said...

You totally should have ordered it through me. Hello, discount. Its supper concentrated, make sure your hair is saturated well, even with hard water. It'll halp. What kind did you get?

Amanda said...

I know, I know. Indecisive me.

I couldn't remember which one you told me, so I got the green.