Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2004

The cows are not what they seem

So Darkwing Duck is on at noon here on Toon Disney, and That is about the time I sit down to put on my shoes so I usually watch it. Nothing brings back memories of my sister quite like Darkwing Duck. Today is the Twin Beaks episode. I have been waiting oh so impatiently for this particular episode because we loved it so much. Or I did cuz of the cows, but I remember it as we. "Zeek, get the diesel fuel" Ah, childhood. Well, actually that was adolesence wasnt it? Either way... The cows are not what they seem....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ROTFLMAO! I'd completely forgotten about Zeke! Toon Disney is not in my cable package. When I saw they were running Darkwing Duck reruns, I was so disappointed. I am patiently awaiting the day when I get that magical email from TVShowsonDVD.com that tells me they are releasing Darkwing Duck on DVD. Until then, I'll have to go pull out my tape collection and see if they still work.