Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2004

You know under normal circumstances I would be upset that people I thought were my friends were saying such horrible things about me, but you know what I dont even really care anymore. People can say what they want about me. I am not there to defend myself so I am an easy target. I love my husband and he loves me. We have a good life here and I am not looking back. I have moved on. I love my life here and I am happy, for the first time in my life, I am happy. I have a nice home, and a good job that I love and a husband that adores me. So say whatever you want about me, you cant touch me on my cloud. Someday, I hope that you find your cloud too. Maybe then you will see that there is so much more out there. Any mistakes I have made in my life have made me a better person because I learned from them. That is what mistakes are for. They are not to hold against people or to throw back at them in spite. So I say to all those people, move on with your life too. This is the last I will speak of this situation. Say whatever you want, because I have turned my back on you. It is easier to stab me that way. So stab away, because with every cut you make you only hurt yourself, not me. I have no tears to cry for you. I have no anger to waste on you.

And for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about right now, then this does not apply to you and you should disregard this blog.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is why I don't miss Wilton. You can tell the people who still have small town mentality: they don't have anything better to do with their lives than gossip about other people. Grow up, people. You're not in high school anymore.