Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2004

I saw grandpa last night

Ok this might seem really wierd to some of you but I think grandpa came to me last inmy dream. We were at my wedding only the whole thing was outside in this c herrty tree orchard and it was all in bloom and other than that everything was the same. I was about to go down the aisle and I told amanda to let down my train and there he was. He looked just like I remember him, so strong and laughing. He was weaing a yellow jacketAnd he picked me up and was spinning around with me up in the air and I was just laughing and squealing and I was so happy because he was there. And everything was right, noth8ing could have been better like everyone was in their place.

And I cried in my sleep. I hate when i do that but at least it was a good cry for once.

Wedding
To dream that you are getting married to your current spouse again, represents your wedded bliss and happiness. It highlights your strong commitment to each other. It may also signify a new phase (such as parenthood) that you are entering in your life.

Yellow
The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom.

Love
To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life

Peace
To feel peace in your dream, indicates an end or a resolution to an emotional issue or inner conflict. It may signal and end of a cycle and the pause before the beginning of a new endeavor. It also suggest that you have reached a new level of stability and calmness.

Orchard
To dream of passing through a blossoming orchard, signifies a happy home life, longevity, faithfulness, and loyalty.

Pink
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection, kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color.

Jacket
To see or wear a jacket in your dream, represents the image that you want to present and project to the outside world. Alternatively, it symbolizes your protective and defensive persona. You tend to distant your feelings and as a result, you may be isolating yourself. Consider also the color, appearance, and type of jacket for additional significance.

No comments: