Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 06, 2004

Busy day

I am very proud of myself. i have gotten a lot accomplished today. I went to work and picked up the $200 they owed me (long story) and then I opened a checking accouint with Wells Fargo ( the next stage) so I can deposit my pay checks in there. Then I went to the BX cause I wanted to buy my table, but they didnt have all the pieces. :( So they had to order mw one. I am rather disappointed because I wante to have it when mom and dad got here so in case we ate here some night they could have a table instead of having to eat in the living room. The is a chance that it will be here in time, but it is a small one! Oh well, at least I got it ordered. They could have sold me the floor model but there were some dings and stuff. If I am going use my money from my job that I worked very hard for then I am going to make sure that it is EXACTLY what I want. ANyway it is this adorable little kitchen nook. It will fit right under our windoe in the corner. Oh, it will be so nice to have a real table for meals. I should have gotten my nails filled while I was at the mall but i didnt. I will probably do that tomorrow since I have to be there anyway to get my hair hair cut. Today was my 30 day mark at work (has it been a month already?) so now I get my discount and free hair cuts and stuff like that. So tomorrow I am going to go and get my hair trimmed and colored. :). But I am going to go take a nap now. I thought it would be a great idea to stay up till 4 am watching movies. In case you are counting that is 7 am your time. I thought about calling mom since she would just be getting up for work, but I didnt. LOL. At least if I take a nap I can actually sleep with my husband who is snoring away right now. But I need to rest up cause we are going bowling tonight. Yes, we are going. :) K love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, way before you guys were married and when Matt was working 4pm to midnight, he would call me at 2am his time (5am ours). He was fixing to go to bed as I was getting up. I only mention that because of you thinking about calling your mom. Try it sometime cuz you get a lot of good talking done and no one will bother you at that ungodly time.

I am so glad you opened an account up there. It will make it so much easier as far as your paychecks go. Way to go, Girl!

Laurie

ps...have a great time bowling. Just make sure Matt doesn't injure himself, like hitting his forehead with the bowling ball ;-).