Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2004

Back to Work

Today it was back to work. Usually I would dread this day, but I didnt mind going back. I guess thats what happens when you dont hate your job. I cried a little this morning cuz the house was empty when I got up. No one was there. I made a whloe pot of coffee. Oops. I really had to pee later. Anyway, back to work.I got more done today then any of the other girls got done in the time I was gone. SO I made another good impression. The day went fast. ANd Ralph told me that so far I have earned $100 in comission and I even missed a week. Doing pretty good. If I am really good, I can make my car payments in my commission alone. Wouldnt that be nice? oh, poo, I was gonna take some pics of it so y'all could see it, but I forgot. Oh, well I will do it soon. I also got my parking pass today. I wish it would have been nice to have it when mom and dad were here cuz we parked downtown a lot, but oh, well if wishes were pennies we'd all be rich. Anyway, I was forced to get it since JC Penny's ramp caught on to their stupidity and extended their hours to 10 instead of 9, it would cost $6.75 a day to park there. ANd it is $6.00 for the 5th Ave ramp. thats $30 a week. So for $60 a month I got a pass. its better than spending minimum of $120 a month in parking. Plus I can use it everytme I park downtown.So in the end it was a wise move.

Back to school shopping has started up in full force this week. I think they start next Monday. So we have been pretty busy. I was in Wal-Mart the other day buying stuff for my truck and I felt this overwhelming need to buy school supplies. This is the first time since I was two that I havent needed to get stuff for school. It is a weird feeling. That is a 20 year ritual. Crazy. Welp, I could go on forever but I should join my husn=band in bed before he thinks my boyfriend came over. LOL.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I got that same feeling the day I walked out of my last final.