Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Mommy and Daddy

I feel like I should have more done before tomorrow. I nee to do laundry the worst though but I have to get more quarters. Rohnie said I could do it at her house and any other time I would have taken her up on it but I need to do other stuff too. I cant believe they are gonna be here tomorrow. I hope the sun comes back out tomorrow. It has been sunny all week and today it was a little overcast. I may not be able to post much this week since mom and dad will be sleeping in the computer room. But we iwwill take lots of pictures!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just thought you should know that they have discontinued Oreo O's cereal. It was on sale for $2 a box at Cub Foods. I got three.

Ems said...

You crack me up sometimes.