Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Busy Week

Yesterday we had buisness meetings ALL day so I worked a fabulous 12.75 hour day. It was great. It actually went really fast. Which surprised me. Oh, I havent told you guys yet, but Lori told Rohnie and I that we work too hard. So she is hiring us assisants. Yes, Emily rose now has an assisant. I LOVE THIS JOB. I have surpessed my car payment in what I make in comission so I do not have to stress about that. I seriously do not want to leave this job. Ever.I love my new car. I love my husband. I could go on forever! Rohnie and I got our official titles yesterday too. She is Master Overload and I am Her royal Highness the Underload. And believe it or not we didnt choose overlord and underload, but we did add the rest. :) Matt and I are going to go over to Rohnie and Brian's house on Saturday to play cards. Then next week the four of us are going to go to the fair. I have to get ready for work now but I thought I would check in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Highness, from what I have heard, you are in for a real treat at the Alaska state fair. You will see the world's largest vegetables! What a deal. Have a great time!

Laurie