Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Yes, i am still alive

I have had emails from a surprising number of you, conserned about what was wrong of if I was still alive. I have just been busy and I apologize. We have had a lot going on.

Matthew was booted from the William Tell team because the AF is stupid. After they picke the team, the rules changed and all the members of the team have to be from the same unit, the 19th. So Matthew and the guy from the 12th cant do it anymore. He has been working with the team this past week to get the new guys trainedm. He didnt really want to do it in the first place bt then a part of him wanted to see if he could do it. If the team was good enough. Stupid AF. He is all lonely now cuz his friends all left this week on TDY. So none of his boys are around. I think he is going through Smith withdrawl. I know he misses hm, but he doesnt ever say it.

Last Saturday we went over to Rohni and Brian's house. We had pizza and played cards. Matthew and Brian got along really well. It was fun. We were laughing all night. He is still laughing about some of the stuff. The four of us are going to go to the fair on Saturday. That should be fun. Its nice to have another couple to do things with istead of the guys all the time. I love them, but I need a little estrogen boost when they leave. Which all even out I suppose since I work in a store full of girls.

Work is work. Got dramam goin on like always. My assisant started this week. So hopefully I wont be puuting in such long hours and working all the time. We had a little management meeting. Poor Ralph is the only guy in our management circle and me, Rohni, Mitch AND lori all seem to be on the same cycle. God, help that man, cuz you can tell! LOL. ANyway, I need to get ready for work. Thought I would check in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we see pictures of the new Blazer?!?!
Julie