Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Alaska State Fair and ALF

Matthew's mom bought him ALF season one on DVD. I thought I had him talked into watching it on Monday when i was at work because Im not a huge ALF fan, but it makes hm happy, so he is watching it now. But its ok cuz I am tired anyway and prolly gonna just go to bed. We went to the fair today and we are going to the races tomorrow. So I should get some sleep. I need to shower to get all the gross fair germs off me. I enjoy fairs and all but you always feel so dingy and gross after you go. Or at least I do. But I had a couple corn dogs and a funnel cake so all is well. I'm set for the next five years. Thats how often I can eat those stupid piles of fried dough. I wanted an ice cream cone. I still do actually. Well, truth be told I have been having the WORST cravings for a steak burrito from Panchero's. I tell you what, when we come home I am going to have 18 of the things. I want one so bad. ANd I miss Bruegger's. I havent found a suitable replacement for those either. But I should go attend to Matthew. His tummy hurts. Whats good for a tummy ache? I dont remember.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Puking.

Or Pepto Bismol. Which I believe you don't like the flavor of, correct?

Anonymous said...

Yes, a whack on the head ought to do it or Mylanta. ALF rocks, make sure if you watch one to watch the roach episode. Its a classic.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah the anonymous post was me. Julie.