Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 06, 2004

The races

We had a pretty good time yesterday. We3 went to Wasilla to watch Mitch race. She is really good. She's a regional champion. The legend cars are fun to watch. They are a lot smaller than I had pictured. I dont know how to explain them, if you have never seen a legend car. I guess the best thing I can think of is a cross between a '34 Ford Coupe and a go-cart. They are really small but have the body of an old timey car. They run on 1200 cc Yamaha motors. Its fun to watch. Today we are going back to watch the drag races. Brian loves the drags and he drag races his truck sometimes so we re going to go watch those today. We went to TGI Fridays last night for supper after the races. Oh, they are here so I had better go.

No comments: