Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2004

Truely Outregeous

So I have done absolutely nothing today except paint my fingernails and watch Jem. A successful day off I think. I never realized how much I really loved that TV show. Sitting down and watching it just brings all these memories. like this one episode about Father's day ad Kimber gets bucked off the horse. I remember sitting in the kitchen on one of our pleather like brown stools and eating Fruity Pebbles. These images flash in my head of what I was doing when I was watchin this caroon before school. Memories are such facinating things. I should be cleaning or something but I realy dont fel like it. I will do it tomorrow. I dont want to do it today. i feel like taking a nap. LOL. Doing so much of nothing has worn me out!

No comments: