Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2004

FYI

I got Jem in the mail yeterday. It came fast! And I got a little Patty o'Green doll . It came with Lucky, her Sprite, and his belly lights up and there is a DVD with a couple of episodes on it. I havent decided if I want to open it or not. I almost want mom to unpack my big Patty O'Green doll and send it to me. :) Ah, the security of childhood.

For those of you who may not know what I am talking about Patty O'Green is from Rainbow Brite, DUH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, you remind me so much of Julie cuz she is the same way and it makes me laugh. Her child will have to fight her for his/her toys. LOL

Laurie

Amanda said...

There was a Rainbow Brite TV show? I don't remember that. I remember going to see the movie, though. I remember you liked Patty O'Green, because green was your favorite color.

Ems said...

it was all for you sweety! LOL